Everyone Loves Childrens Books

  There are so many children's books it's hard to think of where to start. Thinking back on children's books I remember those books that were not very thick and had big letters. They had pictures with the writing to give the child a visual effect on what they were reading. Besides if it were just words I think children would get bored and stop reading. I know with myself when there are pictures it keeps my attention.
  So thinking back what were my favorite children's books. If I am going to be honest it has to be the Dr Seuss books. I will never forget reading Green Eggs and Ham. Of course there is the favorite of everyone The Cat In The Hat and also the Lorax. Finally the favorite of children everywhere is How The Grinch Stole Christmas. I don't think I will ever forget those awesome books. Plus the Grinch is on every Christmas in a cartoon and in the movie with Jim Carry as the Grinch.
  So what some other popular books for children. Some of the current popular books are The Diary Of A Wimpy Kid, Frozen, First 100 Words and The Original Folk and Fairy Tales of the Brothers Grimm . There are so many good books for children I can not list them all. My advise is to use the book store below and search for children's books. You can also use the search off to the right of the book store. I would collect as many children's educational books as you can and get your kids started early. My kids are now older and one is married, so one of these days there will be some grandchildren coming along. I am looking forward to one of these days reading them one of my favorite books.
  Thank You for reading and Have A Nice Day.