Christian Books

 When someone uses the word Christian what does it mean ?

 ") is a person who adheres to Christianity, an Abrahamic, monotheistic religion based on the life and teachings of Jesus of Nazareth. "Christian" derives from the Koine Greek word Christós (Χριστός), a translation of the Biblical Hebrew term mashiach."

  I think it's time we stopped looking at all the differences and started looking at all the similarities or common ground. You might be surprised to find out that we do have a lot of things in common. My advise is to start by reading various books written by authors from different faiths. Do Not read a book for example written by a protestant about the catholic church. There are way too many problems of misinformation going around. It's better in my opinion to get it from the horses mouth so to speak.
  I have been in various churches through my journey and I have been judged by many. I was brought up Catholic and then entered the Full Gospel Church. I left there and went to a variety of Churches searching where my wife and I should go. We spent quite a few years in the Lutheran Church and met many wonderful people. I did reach a point where my faith was awakened and I knew I had to go back to the Catholic Church. If you are interested you can check out my other blog at http://justbeingcatholic.blogspot.com/ .
  One of my favorite thoughts when someone has judged me is thinking where did it all start. I hear one group say we are right and another says we are right. Well if you go back to Genesis we all started from two people. Yes that would be Adam and Eve. Well that would mean that essentially we are all related going way back. Yes that would mean that we are all brothers and sisters. That would make us all children of GOD. So we need to stop bickering like children and start learning about each other. In the process of learning about each other we will hopefully learn to respect one another.

Thank You for Stopping By.