Religious


VARIOUS BIBLES
 If you are studying religion or are in any specific religion you should have various books to find information. Some of the religious books I would suggest to have are listed below.
  1. BIBLE OR BIBLES
  2. BIBLE DICTIONARY
  3. CONCORDANCE
  4. VARIOUS BOOKS EXPLAINING YOUR RELIGION
  5. BOOKS WRITTEN BY PEOPLE IN YOUR SPECIFIC RELIGIOUS GROUP
  6. BOOKS ON APOLOGETIC S
  7. CATHOLIC OR PROTESTANT ENCYCLOPEDIA ETC...
  8. BOOKS ON THE HISTORY OF RELIGION
  9. BOOKS ON SUBJECTS WITHIN YOUR RELIGION( BAPTISM FOR EXAMPLE )
  10. BOOKS ON THE LEADERS OF YOUR SPECIFIC RELIGIOUS GROUP
 The main reason why all these kinds of books are important is so that we can each share what we believe with others. That way we will understand each other and learn to respect one another. In the process we will learn that we have more in common than we know. I know for myself I was in one religion and ended up in a few other religions through my journey. I did find some good religious books and after reading and learning I knew where I had to go. I do not believe in putting any religion down. I believe that we have a free will and make our choices whether right or wrong. One day when our time comes we will see the truth and have to live with our choices for eternity.
 If you are looking for excellent books I advise to search through the bookstore below or through my ebay searches to the right of the posts.
 Thank You for stopping by.